By Robert A. Goodnow Jr.
This booklet comprehensively describes the advance and perform of DNA-encoded library synthesis expertise. jointly, the chapters element an method of drug discovery that provides an enticing addition to the portfolio of latest hit new release applied sciences equivalent to high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
- Provides a precious advisor for realizing and utilising DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry
- Helps chemists generate and display novel chemical libraries of enormous measurement and caliber
- Bridges interdisciplinary parts of DNA-encoded combinatorial chemistry – man made and analytical chemistry, molecular biology, informatics, and biochemistry
- Shows medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists the way to successfully expand to be had “chemical area” for drug discovery
- Provides professional and up to date precis of suggested literature for DNA-encoded and DNA-directed chemistry know-how and methods
Read Online or Download A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery PDF
Similar pharmacy books
Major specialists illustrate how refined computational information mining recommendations can impression modern drug discovery and improvement within the period of post-genomic drug improvement, extracting and employing wisdom from chemical, organic, and medical facts is among the maximum demanding situations dealing with the pharmaceutical undefined.
Edited by means of of the main uncommon pioneers in genetic manipulation and bioprocess expertise, this bestselling reference offers a complete review of present phone tradition know-how utilized in the pharmaceutical undefined. Contributions from numerous prime researchers show off the significance of gene discovery and genomic know-how improvement within the construction of biotechnology items, tissue engineering, and cell-based treatments.
This ebook severely investigates the patent security of medicine in mild of the threats posed via HIV/AIDS, malaria and tuberculosis epidemics to the electorate of nations in Sub-Saharan Africa (hereinafter “SSA” or “Africa”). The booklet outlines the systemic difficulties linked to the present globalized patent regime and the regime’s lack of ability to advertise entry to life-saving drugs at reasonable costs in SSA.
This up to date textual content is helping nursing scholars grasp pharmacology via tightly linking it to healing pursuits and sufferer health. equipped by means of physique structures (units) and illnesses (chapters), PHARMACOLOGY FOR NURSES: A PATHOPHYSIOLOGIC procedure, 4/e offers whole details at the drug classifications used to regard every one affliction type.
- Innovation and Marketing in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Emerging Practices, Research, and Policies (International Series in Quantitative Marketing)
- Natural Products in the Chemical Industry
- Fundamentals of Modern Bioprocessing
- Peptide, Protein and Enzyme Design, 1st Edition
- Sustained-Release Injectable Products
- PHARMACEUTICAL DOSAGE FORMS Tablets Volumes, 2nd Edition
Extra resources for A Handbook for DNA-Encoded Chemistry: Theory and Applications for Exploring Chemical Space and Drug Discovery
2003). Chemical synthesis of oligonucleotides: from dream to automation. In Khudyakov, Y. , Fields, H. , Eds. Artificial DNA: Methods and Applications. CRC Press LLC, Boca Raton, pp. 1–70. 12. Martin, R. (1996). Gel Electrophoresis: Nucleic Acids (Introduction to Biotechniques). , Oxford. 13. Sambrook, J. , Russell, D. W. (2001). Molecular Cloning: A Laboratory Manual, 3rd edition. Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory Press, Cold Spring Harbor. 14. Fenn, J. , Meng, C. , Wong, S. , Whitehouse, C. M. (1989).
H. (1993). High-level expression, purification, and enzymatic characterization of full-length Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase and a truncated form deficient in 5′ to 3′ exonuclease activity. , 2, 275–287. 11. Pon, R. T. (2003). Chemical synthesis of oligonucleotides: from dream to automation. In Khudyakov, Y. , Fields, H. , Eds. Artificial DNA: Methods and Applications. CRC Press LLC, Boca Raton, pp. 1–70. 12. Martin, R. (1996). Gel Electrophoresis: Nucleic Acids (Introduction to Biotechniques).
1998 High-throughput purification 15. 2000 DOS concept 16. 2008 Development of cheap high-throughput sequencing technology Report of first 800 million DNA-encoded compound library 17. 2009 Innovator Significance M. L. Snapper, Early example of solidA. H. Hoveyda, phase synthesis to et al. prepare discovery of new catalysts for enantioselective synthesis D. Kassel High-throughput means of purifying compounds libraries S. Schreiber et al. A strategy for expanding structural diversity of small-molecule libraries Transition from Sangerbased to secondgeneration sequencing technology M.